Theodore F. Marz

Default Shipping gear to Flagstaff

Is your trip self catered, or is it using a service like PRO or Canyon
REO?

If it is, you can ship gear to the caterer and they will get it to the
put-in with the food pack and any other rented gear.

As for method to get it there... I have no statement. Several
alternatives exist... Sports Express, UPS, and ?? I don't remember,
there is another company that many people ship boats with ??

Ted

On Sun, 30 May 2004 23:12:56 -0400, Carlisle Landel
wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking for information on the best way to ship gear (rafts, kayaks,
etc.) to Flagstaff for a Grand Canyon trip.

Thanks,

Carlisle Landel