Default Really good android news reader/poster?

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 12:06:24 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 2/11/2016 11:39 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:34:41 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Friend in Michigan insists on using an android device instead of a
proper mac device for just about everything, including posting to
usenet. I have a crappy bit of android usenet software on my tablet, but
it is nothing I would recommend.

Anyone know of a really top notch android news reader/poster who might
post the name and url of its source here so I can pass it along?

Thanks!

His google must be broken or you are just trolling

Of course Google points inward first
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ewsgroup&hl=en

Here are reviews of other readers

http://lifehacker.com/the-best-news-...ndroid-5807863

https://usenetreviewz.com/best-usenet-clients/

http://android.newsgroupstats.hk/

Harry's been given the link to the only viable newsgroup reader
available. I imagine he's busily trying to figure it out. I'd be happy
to help him if he has specific detailed questions he needs answered.
After all, what are friends for, anyway? :-)

He is an Apple guy AKA someone who does not what to know how their
devices work or have any real control over them.

I do find it ironic that in the famous ad, Apple was trying to make
fun of "conformists" when the whole product line is based on
conformity to the point that it has become a cult.