Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default Really good android news reader/poster?

On 2/11/2016 11:39 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:34:41 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Friend in Michigan insists on using an android device instead of a
proper mac device for just about everything, including posting to
usenet. I have a crappy bit of android usenet software on my tablet, but
it is nothing I would recommend.

Anyone know of a really top notch android news reader/poster who might
post the name and url of its source here so I can pass it along?

Thanks!

His google must be broken or you are just trolling

Of course Google points inward first
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ewsgroup&hl=en

Here are reviews of other readers

http://lifehacker.com/the-best-news-...ndroid-5807863

https://usenetreviewz.com/best-usenet-clients/

http://android.newsgroupstats.hk/

Harry's been given the link to the only viable newsgroup reader
available. I imagine he's busily trying to figure it out. I'd be happy
to help him if he has specific detailed questions he needs answered.
After all, what are friends for, anyway? :-)