Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Really good android news reader/poster?

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/11/2016 9:34 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Friend in Michigan insists on using an android device instead of a
proper mac device for just about everything, including posting to
usenet. I have a crappy bit of android usenet software on my tablet, but
it is nothing I would recommend.

Anyone know of a really top notch android news reader/poster who might
post the name and url of its source here so I can pass it along?

Thanks!

Can't help. I have an android based cell phone. I use it to make or
receive occasional phone calls. I never use any of it's other
functions or features including internet access.

Where are those damned super delegates when you need them? 😀

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+