Wilko

Default Odp: NEED INFO

Jack, although the Czech rafting website is very good, I doubt that it
will be of much help to Vinnie. Because of the large pieces of Czech
text, it might be almost impossible to navigate with speech software.

Vinnie, some other rafting links in France, Slovenia, Northern Italy and
Austria:

France :

http://www.coureurs-rivieres.com/anglais/rafting.htm

Slovenia :

http://www.raftslovenia.cz/english/brt.htm

Trip report about rafting in Slovenia :

http://www.absolutemotions.com/Newsl...ec/rafting.htm

Italy, Sesia valley rafting :

http://www.monrosarafting.it/eng/center.asp

Austria

http://www.raftingcanyoning.com/english/raftaut.htm

jacekn wrote:

hello
i have some adress about rafting in central europe
http://www.raftingholidays.com/signup.php
http://travel.world-directory.net/dir/517/6.php
http://raftingmarmore.com/english/global.htm
http://rivers.raft.cz/
have good time
from poland
jack

Can anyone tell me a web site that has info on rivers for rafting around

the

world.

--
Wilko van den Bergh Wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe