[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Visitor

On Tue, 9 Feb 2016 11:06:55 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 12:43:53 -0500, John H.
wrote:

Made me think about what would happen if I had a gun and I was forced to
shoot it if it had attacked or become more threatening. Need to check
up on the laws about that.

Seems like we went through that just the other day! I think a round in
the ground would be the best
idea, initially. I'd be worried about rabies also, with a wild animal
such as a coyote or fox.

===

Once you discharge a firearm in a restricted area you are potentially
subject to legal action, so you might as well make it a shot to center
of mass. There's less risk of a ricochet that way and you remove the
threat. If no one hears and reports the shot, your only problem is
disposing of the coyote.

Tractor backfired.

===

That works if no one sees it and the blood is gone before the cops
show up. Once you start tampering and covering up the charges get
worse however.