Brian Kelley

Default FS: Dagger RPM Max

I'm selling a blue and white Dagger RPM Max. It was used on only one
river trip and was paddled about 10 times on a reservoir. It is in
really nice condition. I'm willing to include a Harmony River Passage
Carbon blade paddle (Paid over $100) and a Mountain Surf sprayskirt
(Paid $129). These items are similar in condition, and were bought
with, and used with, the boat. I'm willing to ship for an agreed upon
price. Asking $675 for the package. Paid approximately $1200. I am
willing to separate things out with price adjustments.

You can see pics of the boat he http://www.ksgs.org/toppage1.htm

Location: Near Akron, Ohio

330-571-8189 can leave a message

Thanks,