rw

Default Statement on Spam and VoteNader.org

Bob in Idaho wrote:

Your "so-called" argument makes about as much sense as you telling me that I
should plant only the vegetables that you prefer, in a garden that I am
planting for myself.

I not saying that Nader doesn't have a right to run for President, and
that you and your ilk don't have a right to vote for him. Of course you do.

I'm saying that it's STUPID!

If Nader hadn't run in 2000, 649 American servicemen (and counting)
wouldn't have died in Iraq, thousands more wouldn't have been seriously
wounded, and we wouldn't be stuck in a deadly, no-win quagmire, on the
brink of civil war, abandoned by nearly all of our allies.

BTW, just to be fair, we also wouldn't have found any weapons of mass
destruction. (I'd put a smiley here, but somehow it doesn't seem
appropriate.)