Kenny McCormack

Default Statement on Spam and VoteNader.org

In article ,
Howard wrote:
Fix the election System, Don't Blame Nader
From http://www.systemsthinker.com/writin...amenader.shtml

The "spoiler" issue is actually a flaw in our election system, and we
don't have to put up with it. We can fix that problem. We are working
to do just that in Ferndale, Michigan through a system called Instant
Runoff Voting. It is used all over the world, is endorsed by John
McCain, Howard Dean, and USA Today, and would make sure there are
never spoilers again in American elections. For more information
visit, http://www.firv.org and http://www.fairvote.org/irv

Well, when you get right down to it, why not just require that everybody
vote for A or B. Simply disallow 3rd party votes, and you won't need
"runoffs".

Note that much of the (civilized) world has made election participation
mandatory, so it is a small step from there to making it mandatory that you
vote for one or other of the majors.

And, what does this have to do with OKBridge?