Bob in Idaho

Default Statement on Spam and VoteNader.org

How is it that I am "equivocating," when registered voters of the Democratic
Party couldn't bring themselves to vote for their own parties choice for
POTUSA If you wish to blame some individuals/entities for G.W. Bush's
current residence, look no further than the Democratic Party and its
disillusioned members, but don't blame other parties nor their supporters
for the short-comings of the Democratic Party.

You anti-Nader folks might want to take a civics refresher course or two.
Last check, our political system was still a multi-party system. Thus,
people are free to vote for the candidate of their choosing, even if that
candidate isn't the one that you would like to see win the office of POTUSA
or dog catcher for that matter.

Sour grapes are not very tasty nor are they a convincing political argument.

Bob C.
Idahoan for Nader

"George Cleveland" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:59:27 GMT, "Bob C in Idaho"
wrote:

If only 1000 of the 200,000 Democrats hadn't voted for Bush, your

argument
would have some relevance within the context of the preceding post.

Bob C
Idahoan for Nader

You're equivocating.

g.c.