Asadi

Default Statement on Spam and VoteNader.org

don't too much disagree with you but the post has nothing to do with Nader,
that's a front

john

"rw" wrote in message
nk.net...
wrote:
Spam from VoteNader.org? (Or naderexplore04.org)

You may have received spam email recently that appears to come from our
campaign, or be about our campaign -- perhaps the "From" and or
"Reply-to" addresses look like they are coming from VoteNader.org. Or
perhaps you have received a message that appears to come from an
individual (if the address is real, the real owner probably did not send
this email either) with suppressed recipients. Or maybe you received an
email that appeared to come from yourself promoting our site.

**** that egomaniac Ralph Nader and all the devil's spawn who supports
him. He's already set this country back four years, and he's aiming at
eight.