Default Statement on Spam and VoteNader.org

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 00:06:15 GMT, rw

Spam from VoteNader.org? (Or naderexplore04.org)

You may have received spam email recently that appears to come from our
campaign, or be about our campaign -- perhaps the "From" and or
"Reply-to" addresses look like they are coming from VoteNader.org. Or
perhaps you have received a message that appears to come from an
individual (if the address is real, the real owner probably did not send
this email either) with suppressed recipients. Or maybe you received an
email that appeared to come from yourself promoting our site.

**** that egomaniac Ralph Nader and all the devil's spawn who supports
him. He's already set this country back four years, and he's aiming at
eight.

The worst of it is, that I think _this_ message was the SPAM. I'd
seen nothing before it. Hmmm. Reverse ploy by some idiot on his
campaign staff? That'd be as dumb as the Minnesota guy who used his
dead bosses' funeral to make a political speech. Lost his party the
senatorial seat.
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli