Default Tell a lie often enough

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:35:59 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:34:24 -0500, wrote:

I have Ed pretty well trained to come back to his tree next to the
house to drop a deuce. We are usually running at full tilt tho. The
neighbors get a kick out of it.
If we don't make it, I come back with a shovel.

I've had both dogs poop twice in one walk. Takes some dexterity getting all that in
one pamphlet bag!

I doubt one of those bags would hold an Ed poop.

I do prefer the shovel method.
He has pretty much got it figured out he is supposed to go under the
tree tho. If we do have an off site incident I take him and the shovel
full back to the tree to remind him.
He also knows it is OK back on the FPL right of way behind the house
too. When I turn him loose in the back yard that is where he goes.
That is a nice run for him because it is a 150 yard dead end finger of
land between 2 canals and nobody really ever goes up there.