John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Tell a lie often enough

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:34:24 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:17:47 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:06:53 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:28:12 -0500,

wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 12:21:37 -0500, John H.
wrote:

No surprise at the lack of empathy for the struggling residents of flint.

Where's yours?

Just because he's done nothing but accuse the governor doesn't mean he's not full
of...empathy? He's just not expressed it all yet!

===

Probably right, I knew he was full of something. I had no idea
empathy smelled that badly.

I am supposed to carry a bag for the empathy when I walk Ed around the
neighborhood.

I buy mine from Uline, two thousand at a time.

I have Ed pretty well trained to come back to his tree next to the
house to drop a deuce. We are usually running at full tilt tho. The
neighbors get a kick out of it.
If we don't make it, I come back with a shovel.

I've had both dogs poop twice in one walk. Takes some dexterity getting all that in
one pamphlet bag!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!