Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Trump Event

On 1/27/16 9:25 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 20:19:26 -0500, Alex wrote:

Boating All Out wrote:
How many from the Republican clown car will try to get in
on it, instead of mouthing inanities in a Fox debate.

Now you are using Harryism's, Kevin? I thought you were a bit smarter
than that.

I suppose the real question is how bad ratings will be on Fox without
Trump. That is the only thing Rupert really cares about. I suppose the
core audience will be watching but they would watch a test pattern if
that was what was on.
I haven't really watched any of the debates so it doesn't affect me
either way. Is anyone actually going to say anything we have not heard
already?

Early on, Kasich sounded as if he had an idea or two but that pretty
much stopped in the later "debates."I watched one more after that, but
now I just watch a few highlights or, in fact, lowlights. Very little
beyond name-calling and insults.