Default Some Interesting Video Scenes of Alaska Boating

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:12:48 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:13:39 -0500, John H.
wrote:

I've never tried fried salmon. Might have to bread it and fry it next time I get
some.

===

Best grilled with fresh cut onions, no breading.

I really like the halibut up there. It is not that flavorless plank
you get in the styrofoam tray at Publix. (hard to tell where the fish
stops and the tray starts)
It is really more like snook.
I was at the Homer Best Western for a "hali bite" dinner (deep fried
chunks about 1.5" square) and it was the best meal I had in Alaska.
The captain of the water taxi told us about that. It was a local
favorite. I think they also serve them as appetizers in the bar