Courtney

Default Sprayskirt Glue?

I don't know of a glue that will hold bungee and neoprene well since both of
these materials will stretch at their own rates and separate the glue. I
can recommend an idea though. You could sew a slot in the edge of the skirt
for the bungee to slid into around the entire skirt. If it's fit correctly
then you wouldn't need to have any extra bungee hanging out of the back of
the skirt. Otherwise you could have a small opening in the back to tie the
bungee more tightly when needed.

Courtney

"peteg" wrote in message
I'm trying to build my own sprayskirt for a whitewater kayak and wondering
if anyone can recommend a glue to attach the bungee to the neoprene.

Anyone
have any other tips that might help?

thanks, pete