[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Just checking

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 11:24:51 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Nothing for months makes me wonder about my connection.

Heading back to the Bahamas in a couple of weeks...

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not
fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

===

Good to hear that you're getting ready to head out again. Keep an eye
on the weather - some of these winter cold fronts have been a little
zippier than usual. Google up "derecho exumas" if you haven't already
heard about it. We've been getting tornados here in SWFL the last
couple of weeks and that's very unusual.