Peggie Hall

Default Virus Update- Is your name on the list?

Larry wrote:
Actually, it is done using regex expressions, it doesn't rely on from
addresses at all. In MailWasher you set a filter to follow two rules:

The entire header contains RegExp Content-Type:
multipart/(mixed|alternative)

and

The entire header contains RegExp boundary\="([a-z][a-z]*)"

Try it.

Would you mind explaining that to me in English? 'Cuz from your
example, it appears to me that would filter out everything. And why
would you use a filter instead of a wildcard on the blacklist?

If you want to move the lesson to email, my address is
.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"