Jared Richardson

Default Mad River Adventure 16 Canoe

Bennet Wong" wrote in message
om...
Has anyone tried this Rotomolded canoe from Mad River? I am
considering it for my fmaily, but am concerned with the weight (79
lb.). Any feedback will be appreciated. Bennet, FL.

I am also thinking of buying one of these. They look very nice and I have
been told they are 'nice paddling boats'. At that price, with 8 cup
holders, I am sold. heh Seriously, I have a 6 year old that I like to
take paddling and this looks like a nice family friendly boat.

http://www.madrivercanoe.com/product...e#Adventure-16

Has anyone used one? I know they are new but my local store is selling them
quickly.