John Q Adams

Default Picking up garbage yes or no

There's been enough tripe thrown at the El Dorado County Sheriff by the
anonymous idiot, Tom.

I kayaked and hiked all over El Dorado County for 10 years. Frankly, our
philosophy was to get ourselves out of any problems we got into. And all
over Northern CA and OR, too.

Looks to me like the anonymous idiot and his friends feel like the Sheriff's
office should substitute for their mommy and come rescue them when they lose
their little way. That's what maps, compasses, and GPS's are for. Get real,
stupid and gutless, or keep out of the woods and off the rivers. Where men
and women go without their mommies.

John Adams

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
A LIBERAL IS EL DORADO FIRE & SHERIFF WHOS AT MELS BAR EVERY
NIGHT AND SEES A FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD GIRL PERFORMING LIVE SEX
AND THEN THEY TAKE HER TO DISNEYLAND SO SHE CAN WATCH THEM
DO THIRE JOB PUTTING BAND-AIDS ON KIDS.

http://www.bar-hop.com/images/mels_bar2.jpg

Ah, the a-typical wise crack. I don't work at Disneyland,