Catherine

Default Where to find paddling gear for toddlers/kids

All-
Finally got my nearly 3 yo daughter on whitewater. She loved it, and
the only time she cried was when she had to get out of the boat (which
I can certainly understand - been there, done that!) But the child was
shivering from the cold and wet. I have had little luck finding any
child size paddling gear (splash jacket and pants, socks, helmet and
neoprene. Does anybody have any suggestions? I am handy with a sewing
machine and can make her some things, but I'd rather buy it and be
done with it.
Thanks--
Cathy