Default New Gun Controls! I can't wait...

On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 18:58:15 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/2/16 6:08 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 15:16:57 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

+-

I suspect the only effect would be a whole lot more people having an
FFL, a bigger ATF and more revenue for the government. It still does
nothing to stop the illegal trade because it is already illegal.

It is not easy to get an FFL...

Certainly a lot easier than a CCW in Md.
You just need a clean record, a place of business and a check.

A friend of mine who runs a nice sporting, tackle, long rifle store and
has for 25 years, said it took nearly nine months for his handgun FFL to
be processed. I think it is a little more difficult than you think, but
maybe not in Florida. Dunno. Are there any real regs in Florida?

This is a FEDERAL license. (so "Florida" was just a troll)
Nobody said it was FAST, just not that HARD.

This is the application. It has not changed much if at all between now
and the one I filled out in 1989. The fees sound higher but I am not
sure.

https://www.atf.gov/file/61506/download