Default seriously, I AM researching thrill...

On 20 Oct 2003 07:29:30 -0700, (Oci-One Kanubi)
wrote:

Remember those
classes I typed of in research methodology? They will also train you
in how to select a qualified sample, how to control for bull****
honestly...

It's the point that those asking for responses from the 'Net never
seem to get. I've been yelled at by some because I've told them a
self selected sample was useless. Aside from being easily skewed by
the mischievous or anyone with an agenda.

It's not even up there with the Pepsi / Coke question. Which, btw, is
useless when they're both small amounts over large amounts of fresh
ice and it's hot out. And also useless when the colas are warm and
you can even smell the difference. I flunked the first one because I
said that the ice made it hard to tell anything and the second because
I recognized the perfume of Pepsi before sipping. Annoys the
'researchers'.
--
rbc: vixen Fairly harmless

Hit reply to email.