Default New Gun Controls! I can't wait...

On Fri, 1 Jan 2016 10:01:05 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

John H. wrote:
...to see which of them would have prevented the mass shootings.

http://tinyurl.com/h95cb2d

It will be even more interesting to see which of them will make our government
bigger!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Yes, rule by fiat. Forget about the other branches of government.

I guess he stalled around long enough that he will be out of office
before the courts sort this mess out. One thing he said, can be done
and should. Prosecute the ones who try to buy guns and are prohibited.
That will either put some bad guys in jail or fix the flawed lists.
Again we would be fixing a flawed government process in the courts.