Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default david duke likes trump

On 12/29/15 9:20 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 07:23:24 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 12/29/15 3:48 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/28/2015 8:15 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:36:20 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to
take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a
sprint."
- David Duke

He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.

Watch out. In true, dishonest, Krause fashion he will turn a simple
statement of fact into a political commitment on your part.

Oh, I am sure if Trump or his kid clone, Cruz, get the nomination,
you'll be supporting them.

Only someone in the liberal bubble could equate Trump and Cruz.
They are both their own separate kind of whacky.

Trump is louder and more obnoxious. Beyond that, they seem similar to me.