Tim Tim is offline

Default david duke likes trump

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 8:35:54 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 20:29:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 12/28/15 8:15 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:36:20 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke

He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.

So, when are you going to come out more aggressively for Trump?

I am just amazed at how well he is able to do without actually
spending any money. I still say this is only going to make him more
money. I doubt he actually makes it to the summer as a candidate.

That will break the heart of the white supremacists.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Harry the way you've talked if he doesn't make it, it'd break your heart too!