EnzoM3

Default NC Rivers

Try Nantalaha, Chattooga Section 3 and Section 3.5, Lower Telico, Middle and
Lower Santeelah, Pigeon, Upper Green, etc.

"Skip Orr" wrote in message
om...
A few of my buddies and I have been paddling the Lower Green for a
while now, and we are looking to step up to a bigger and better river
(one with less tubers, and a little more excitement). We live in the
Upstate of South Carolina, and if anyone has a suggestion as to which
river they would recommend, please do so. We are willing to drive a
few hours, to spend a day on the river, so anything in Western NC,
North Georgia, or Eastern Tennessee will work. We are comfortable in
Class III, but Class IV might be a little more than we are ready for.
Thanks for any sugestions.

Skip