Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default donald trump

In article ,
says...

Unless the GOP pulls a rabbit out of their hat it is starting to look
like Trump will be their nominee. I don't think that gives them much
pleasure and it pretty much assures Hillary will be our next POTUS.

Not sure what causes me to shutter more ... President H. Clinton or a
remotely possible President D. Trump.

The rest of the world must be laughing their asses off. But, hey, in
the USA *anyone* can grow up to be POTUS.

The "rest of the world" would be quite happy at HRC
becoming president. They're laughing at Trump and the GOP.
The GOP is a joke. Trump is the GOP for now. That might
change. But the GOP alternatives are jokes too.
Who knows that Trump won't be president?
HRC isn't exactly the best opponent.