Jim

Default Looking for that upgade to the oc-1 ww

Have you ever done Talking Rock creek? It's a great overnight trip and
an absolutly beautifull river.
Do you have any outfitting or flotation in that Appy?

Pepe, I saw the pics at aw.org, and you are quite the photographer. I
have wondered about Talking rock before and wanted to try it. Are
there good stretches of class II/III or only a few rapids spread out?
And are there multiple put-ins and take-outs, or does it have to be a
long trip?

About my outfitting, I've taken out the rear seat (which is in the
front since I paddle the boat backwards) and put in a large float bag
with an aprin over it to avoid scooping water when I drop into pools.
I have a kneeling pad just behind center and get up into my seat and
paddle when I'm not in rough water.