Michael Bolton

Default Looking for that upgade to the oc-1 ww

(Jim) wrote in message om...
I too considered the OutrageX. It looks ideal. But after I thought
more about it, I decided that I would probably still take the old Appy
on overnighters and maybe get a Probe 12 II and use it on my day
trips. The probe seems like it would still be a pretty good ride
after the rapids are over and I settle into the Etowah portion of the
lower Lola. I know I should paddle a few different types of boats at
the Nanny, and maybe I will, but I don't get up that far north very
often and I'm getting a little anxious for a smaller boat.
Thanks for the input.

Take a look at the Shaman as well if you can. It's quite fast...nice
on those flat stretches, plenty manueverable, surprisingly stable for
it's width...yet playful, is incredible for attainments, and has size
to carry some gear without losing to much performance.
Mike