Tom McCloud

Default PADDLING IN & AROUND OAXACA MEXICO: INFO WANTED

I've not padded there, but had reason to check it out a couple
years back. I found out that the wet season is Nov.-Dec.-Jan., and
that is when there is commercial rafting in Oaxaca. There are at
least two companies, one run by Grant Amaral, author of an Idaho
guidebook. Expediciones Agua Azul - 1770 W. State St. #333 - Boise,
ID 83702 - http://www.aguaazul.com
Mexico: cell (1) 380-7722 - USA: (208) 863-1100

And it was Grant who sent me this second address, and comment:
For a raft trip, contact andreas at piraguas. He speaks English
and is an all-around good guy.

Let us know what you paddle. I'd like to go back, with a boat next
time. Tom McCloud

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:00:40 GMT, "Jorge" wrote:

Some friends and I are planning a trip to Huatulco, in the state of Oaxaca
Mexico. I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience there, and if
so, any information would be appreciated.

Mike Jorgenson;