Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Supremes let "Assault Weapon" ban stand

wrote:
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 23:07:13 -0500, Alex wrote:

That's probably true. Baseball is also slow and boring to me on TV but
I will try to catch a game at any new venue I can in person. I missed
out on Fenway when I was in Boston. I looked at Stub Hub but the
tickets were too far away and they had to be picked up in person at the
time. That's the only "iconic" baseball venue I have missed.

The only way I will go to a baseball game is at night Too hot in the
daytime.

Get out of the sauna called Florida.