John Kuthe

Default paddling and with contact lenses

Ianswave wrote:

I would be interested in hearing any feedback from people who have paddled
Whitewater while wearing contact lenses. have any of you lost your lenses while
rolling, paddling through waves etc.

Tried 'em, could not deal with how they'd slide up on top of my eyeball
every time a little water got splashed in my eyes!

Got sick to death of my glasses fogging too!

Finally got LASIK, and I'm 20/20 now! YAY!

--
John Kuthe,
1st rule of Govt: protect people from Govt