Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default The Ghosts of Christmas Eve

On 12/12/15 11:10 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 10:34:35 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 12/12/15 9:45 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 08:47:38 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 12/12/15 8:29 AM, John H. wrote:

If you've never seen this, and you have any appreciation for the meaning of
Christmas, then you're missing a good show. I didn't realize the whole thing was
available on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAODpLKZULA

Full screen, volume up, sit back and enjoy. Great to watch with family. Better
resolution on the DVD.

Hell, the DVD's only ten bucks now.

http://www.amazon.com/Trans-Siberian...rian+orchestra
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

I find it humorous that you are posting about "the meaning of Christmas."

Good for you!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Ask your priest whether god prefers kind atheists and agnostics over
hate-filled christians.

What priest?

To my knowledge, God has no preferences.

Do you classify anyone who doesn't agree with you and your opinions a 'hate-filled
Christian'?

Trust me, no one here would waste such an emotion on you. Disgust, maybe. Hate, no.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Priest, pastor, minister, imam, rabbi, whatever...

Oh, and I think there are posters here who are hate-filled christians.