Chris Webster

Default paddling and with contact lenses

Ianswave wrote:
I would be interested in hearing any feedback from people who have paddled
Whitewater while wearing contact lenses. have any of you lost your lenses while
rolling, paddling through waves etc.

I only tried them briefly, and they moved all around when I closed my
eyes and my face was hit by a wave. It took several seconds for them to
re-settle, that was not acceptable to me in difficult WW.

I still wear perscription sunglasses. It is typically hot & dry in
Colorado, so fogging is not as big a deal. Though water spots from very
muddy rivers tends to obscure things....

--Chris