John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Supremes let "Assault Weapon" ban stand

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 03:56:43 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 9:28:12 AM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/7/15 10:22 AM, Tim wrote:
Harry this tells me that you got rid of a 50 yr of design assault rifle in leu of a 150 year old design assault rifle.

Probably, but the replacement for the Colt looks like your run of the
mill ordinary rifle.

How are you feeling, by the way? On the road to recovery, I hope.

Actually Im feeling rather well, thanks for asking. Yesterday, I went to the dr. for a follow up, and will start cardio-therapy at my local hospital next week. Still got a ways to go but the immediate dangers are over, at least that's the popular opinion...

I would think some rabbit hunting would be good cardio-therapy.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!