Felsenmeer

Default Whitewater Newbie Seeking Help/Advice

"Victory Two" wrote:

Thanks for the info Randy. I am located in Missouri so I will need to
travel in order to do some rafting. I am leaning towards Colorado,
possibly the Buena Vista area.

V2

Hey-

I'm in MO as well- if you're looking for some nice, warm water, another
option is to head east. There are plenty of good rivers out the the
Nantahala, the Ocoee, the New, the Gauley, etc. On the other hand, Colorado
is good too. That's one nice thing about living in MO, you have lots of
choices. Unfortunately, you also have lots of driving :-/