Default Supremes let "Assault Weapon" ban stand

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 12:55:40 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

Ah, a 'stealth' AR-15.

There you go. Actually, I didn't know this at the time I got it, but
apparently there are videos and instructions readily available to turn
the Mini 14 into a full auto rifle. Well, illegalities aside, that's not
for me. I hate to waste ammo, considering decent rounds are 29 cents
each. In fact, I use five round mags only. They fit flush to the bottom
of the rifle.

Most of those "internet" full auto conversions take a reliable gun and
make it junk ... illegal junk.
There is more to making a real selective fire weapon that shaving down
the sear and trying to prevent the gun from firing before it goes all
the way into battery.
I saw one that actually propped the firing pin extended and fired from
an open bolt with the trigger just holding the bolt open like an M2
grease gun. (It was for an old Marlin SA .22 rifle that already had
the trigger/bolt interlocked.)