Paul J. Knoerr

Default ally folding canoes?

Though, I've never actually paddled an Ally, but I've seen the 17foot
tandem in action and it sure seems to be a nice folding tandem. I
have paddled Pakboats similar folding canoe (The 140 - 14 foot solo
canoe) on a 120 mile 7 day trip. It performed great and made air
travel with the boat, pack and paddles a true joy. I think you'll be
impressed with the performance of either the Ally or the Pakboat.
Both are well built and paddle as well as anyone could expect.

PK

"prophanger" wrote in message ...
Does anyone in the group has some experience with thiese boats?

Thx,

Jan and Cristina(Belgium= not a canoe-minded country)