Randy Hodges

Default B&B Morton" and his inability to read

"B&B Morton" wrote in message ...
Time to get on with life. How old is this article, did this occur in the
last decade- I don't think so. Have you checked with EDSO - SAR for their
recent stats??? How many times does this need to be posted??
"stan" wrote in message
om...
http://www.lovefd.org/guestbook/publ...1057129058.jpg

B & B - Please do some research BEFORE you attack. You are likely to
attack the wrong person. In this case, I am the one who has been
questioning these claims NOT the person making them. I have been
asking this person (the email and name are different each time) to
back up the claims for some time. My advice to the newsgroup is that
we just ignore these and hope they go away since the person posting
them does not seem to be interested in any sort of intellegent
dialogue.

Randy Hodges