B&B Morton

Default Randy Hodges AND HIS BS ([email protected]) back-up his claims

Time to get on with life. How old is this article, did this occur in the
last decade- I don't think so. Have you checked with EDSO - SAR for their
recent stats??? How many times does this need to be posted??
"stan" wrote in message
om...
http://www.lovefd.org/guestbook/publ...1057129058.jpg

if you go camping, hiking or backpacking in
el dorado county, cailf. don't get to a point where you need
help from el dorado county sheriff's dept. search & rescue
because this is what they will tell you. well tomorrow is
day off and when we call men in on their days off the moral
of the men gets down. so that's why the last 20 years we have
saved 27 people and lost 141=doa.

the el dorado county,ca sheriff'S dept. also said the forset service
and air force don't know what the hell they are doing they call us for

help.