Default Interesting Uber ride

On Thu, 03 Dec 2015 22:36:56 -0500, wrote:

Sorry I was cleaning my keyboard and it went off.

I feel the same way about boats that can't run skinny ;-)

We have been pushing it lately poking around in that

.... area between Rocky Bay and the Mullock Creek channel. The cable
line went through there and I have been looking at the bottom they
tore up for DEP. That whole area is oysters and pretty shallow. I did
have to get out and push the other day.

It is real "boaty" here now and we are going up in the mangroves a lot
to get away from the crowd. Mud Creek is a nice poke.

http://gfretwell.com/aerials/clean%20map.tif

There are some nice looking fish back there but there are not that
many people who know how to get in or even that it exists.