[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Interesting Uber ride

On Thu, 03 Dec 2015 20:29:23 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 16:56:31 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I am not into the RV thing either but I can appreciate the reasons that
many are. The term "camper" or even "RV" is a misnomer for some of the
rigs people have. The larger, high quality ones are really rolling
homes and those who are into it enjoy traveling all over the country in
them. Certainly no more expensive (probably less) than a similar sized
boat to own, maintain and purchase fuel for and it's not restricted to
waterways only.

... But you are not going to the Bahamas or the West Indies in your
motor home ;-)

===

Heh.

Of course the vast majority of boats don't do that either, for which
we are eternally grateful.