Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Interesting Uber ride

wrote:
On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 18:36:07 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 13:39:31 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

wrote:
Our La jolla friend has moved to Naples but she does not drive (health
issue). She is an Uber person.
The other day she called for an Uber ride and a Tesla showed up.
That is not your average Uber I bet.
The guy said he was testing the idea of a upscale Uber.
Only in Naples I guess.

My wife's friend just moved to another area and bought a Tesla. Is signing
up with Uber.

The Tesla reliability is catching hell in the latest Consumer Reports. It still tops
the charts in the road tests though.

Consumer Reports is always hard on any kind of performance car.

Lots of Tesla around here. I have a problem with a huge tax credit for
buying a $90,000 car, and driving to Los Angeles you with have to stop and
recharge or do a battery swap at Harris Ranch, or Lebec.