Default Interesting Uber ride

On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:32:51 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 12:28:33 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 01:31:05 -0500,
wrote:

Our La jolla friend has moved to Naples but she does not drive (health
issue). She is an Uber person.
The other day she called for an Uber ride and a Tesla showed up.
That is not your average Uber I bet.
The guy said he was testing the idea of a upscale Uber.
Only in Naples I guess.

I suppose I'm the only one who had to look up 'Uber ride'.

===

Next time you need a taxi, try Uber. I think you'll be pleasantly
surprised. They've even arrived here in small town Florida.

Lots of places are cracking down on them, mostly places with
"medallion" cabs. I heard the Keys is on them pretty bad and somewhere
over on the east coast.
Some of it is protecting licensed hacks but there is also the
uncollected tax issue.