Rusty O

Default Whalewatchin VHF channel in San Juans?

Michael you're right, I had forgotten about the new multi-band radios. I
haven't seen the Cobra model but I have seen the Standard Horizon HX 470.

It's a full featured marine VHF with Digital Selective Calling and stores
GPS data from your boat. It also has the fourteen FRS channels, and five
MURS channels. Plus, it has a built in strobe light and receives AM
broadcast radio, FM broadcast radio, and VHF AM aircraft frequencies. All in
a small, JIS-7 waterproof case with a lithium-ion battery.

Rusty O