Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default Is Paris/Isis Over?

On 11/25/2015 10:25 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/25/15 10:15 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/25/2015 10:13 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/25/15 10:10 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/25/2015 10:03 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/25/15 7:41 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:08:32 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Will coverage of cop the killing a teen in Chicago be
another 24/7 story?
Can they manage two 24/7 stories?
We'll see.

The video definitely makes the cop appear in the wrong. But, a first
degree murder
charge has been filed. What more do the marchers want. Is this an
excuse to begin
looting and burning in Chicago?
--

You probably didn't understand the civil rights demonstrations and
marches of the 1960s, either.

Point to ponder:

In the 400 days since this cop committed this obvious murder, 396
blacks
were shot and killed by another black in the Chicago area.

Do they not understand the civil rights demonstrations and marches of
the 1960s or that Black Lives Matter either?

You don't "get it," either, eh?

Yes Harry, I "get it". Probably better than you do.

I don't think so. The 1960's demonstrations/marches were mostly against
institutional racism and violence. The Chicago demonstration, such as it
was, was also against institutional racism and violence. Police murder
of blacks seems to be endemic these days. Institutional violence.

We have, what, 30,000+ "deaths by gun" and mostly involving non-police
individuals in this country each year. Peculiarly 'Merican, eh?

How many by suicide?
How many black on black?
How many while a crime was being committed?
How many with drug involvement?
How many accidental?
How many by illegal immigrants?

If you have a point to make, make it.
Otherwise admit that you are just parroting a statistic without having a
clue as to what it implies.
Am I right, O' clueless one?