MikeSoja

Default Whalewatchin VHF channel in San Juans?

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 02:48:04 GMT, otnmbrd
posted:

EG Hell, If you'd told me the "Cape", I could have saved some band
width ..../. 25 years ago. Sorry, but most of my contacts have retired
or moved on, back there ..... LOL wait till November, and I'll get the info.

I'll be up there inside two weeks. I have a new camera, and I want
to see how it does on whales, so I'll be out there. If I can get my
radio working I'll scan, and I'll also ask around for channels, too.

Mike Soja