Califbill Califbill is offline

Default They're just thugs...

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 05:33:52 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Keyser Söze
"Only if you are going to a venue I might be at, because I'm not a big
fan of blind, deaf, semi-crippled assholes like you packing heat."

Good point. Old people in The John's condition should have to undergo
annual physical and mental evaluation in order to be allowed to keep
firearms. This of course is for the safety of their family members and
close neighbours....and finally, the general public.

Don, send Harry some syrup of ipecac. Maybe take some yourself first. You need to see
if you can get some of the stupid out of your system.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

You can not fix stupid.